Monday, December 6, 2010

Let Christmas ring in the air


Christmas always seems to start once Thanksgiving is over, as a child I wanted to resist this beginning of change, as I felt it bypassed Thanksgiving. Now that I am older I truly see how the two go perfectly hand in hand, and I have decided they both need to spread year round. There is no other holiday that brings together family as these two do, and when family is celebrated then charity abounds.

Mom made aprons for the girls, and working in the kitchen was so much fun.











Although as the women worked on dinner we left the men to take care of the kids. I think they may have had way too much fun.













I think what everyone loved the most about this Thanksgiving was the anticipation of the newest member of our family, Sawyer Marc Hansen, he finally came with his own timing. After my birthday, but before Papa's anniversary. He is a special baby boy and I can't wait to give him kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment