Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas and friends



Christmas is a times for friends to join together, laugh and establish bonds that create family. Moving to Fresno I was excited to make new friends, I just didn't know how or what I would be eating when I made those friends. I once declared that I would never eat sushi unless I was at a 4 star restaurant, or next to the sea. Well Fresno is not by the sea but Harmony and Katy's house became a 4 star restaurant Monday night- sushi night

I decided that since I was not only going to eat sushi, but make it as well, pictures were a must, and so I reclaimed my identity as the unofficial photographer- an identity that this blog will require me to maintain.

Here is a simple guide to making Won-tons (excuse spelling)
1. take the shell and wet the sides
2. put cream cheese/chive filling in middle
3. seal by pinching the sides
4. put them in the fryer
5. enjoy

Aly, Rachel, and Blair
1. 2. 3. 4. (egg rolls shown)


Jen with cream cheese mix Katy cooking, Harmony persuading Adam to cook.

To top the night off, Who knew that the 4 star restaurant would have wonderful singers disguised as chefs- the guys serenaded the girls with Snow Patrol's , "Chasing cars" and a few other songs, good job men.

Chef turned musician- this is the real fairytale.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love you and miss you!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete